- Our public visiting hours are every from 1-6 pm. Open the rest of the week by reservation only. >
- Check in time 1pm, Check out time 11am - while we do try to allow for flexible check in
and check out times, there may be times when we need to adhere to our published time to
accommodate incoming guests.
- Due to the nature of our family run business we are not able to accommodate short notice
reservations. We try to book out at least 2 weeks in advance.
- No candles, smoking or cook stoves of any type allowed in cabins.
- Reservation deposit: We require a credit card to hold your reservation; no charges will be
made unless you request your card be charged at the time of your visit or in the instances
of cancellations or damages caused by your party.
- We accept CASH. For overnight reservations you may use credit or debit at our office.
We do not accept checks.
- Published rates do not include taxes 12.5% (8.5% sales tax, 4% county bed tax).
- Children are always welcome, however children under the age of 18 must be in the
company of an adult at all times to ensure everyone's comfort and safety.
- There is no Wi-Fi (or cell service) in the Enchanted Forest, but we promise you will find
a better connection. We do have a land line at our office for emergency use.
- For cancellations received up to 10 days prior to your arrival date, you will be charged a
$10 processing fee. If you cancel reservations with less than a 10-day notice, we will
refund 50% of your reservation and issue a certificate for a 50% discount on your next
visit. If you do not give any notice and do not show up for the intended stay, you are
responsible for the full cost of the nights reserved with no rain check offered.
- In certain extreme circumstances, we reserve the right to ask you to re-schedule your stay. In this
case we extend our apologies and will grant a 20% discount with your next reservation.
AREAS OF CONCERN
- Please do not feed the cats, they are fed cat food daily.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- Please no swimming.
- Littering, the irresponsible use of alcohol, and careless smokers are discouraged