- VISITING HOURS: There are no more public visiting hours scheduled for 2021. We are open by reservation only.
- Check in time 1pm, Check out time 11am - while we do try to allow for
flexible check in and check out times, there may be times when we need to
adhere to our published time to accommodate incoming guests.
- Due to the nature of our family run business we are not able to accommodate
short notice reservations. We try to book out at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Children under the age of 21 are welcome to come with their parents (or with parental consent) for overnight stays. During private events we ask that children under the age of 21 are under the care of an adult at all times.
- There is no Wi-Fi (or cell service) in the Enchanted Forest, but we promise
you will find a better connection. We do have a land line at our office
for emergency use.
- No candles, smoking or cook stoves of any type allowed in cabins.
- Reservation Deposit: We require a credit card to hold your reservation;
no charges will be made unless you request your card be charged at the time
of your visit or in the instances of cancellations or damages caused by
your party. There is a $100 non-refundable deposit due for all Exclusive
Reservations & Private Events.
- Cleaning Fee: There will be a $100 cleaning fee, per building/incident
for excessive messes such as vomit in cabins.
- We accept CASH. For overnight reservations you may use credit or debit
at our office. We do not accept checks.
- Published rates do not include taxes 12.5% (8.5% sales tax, 4% county
- For cancellations received up to 10 days prior to your arrival date, you
will be charged a $10 processing fee. If you cancel reservations with less
than a 10-day notice, we will refund 50% of your reservation and issue a
certificate for a 50% discount on your next visit. If you do not give any
notice and do not show up for the intended stay, you are responsible for
the full cost of the nights reserved with no rain check offered.
- In certain extreme circumstances, we reserve the right to ask you to re-schedule
your stay. In this case we extend our apologies and will grant a 20% discount
with your next reservation.
AREAS OF CONCERN
- Please do not feed the cats, they are fed cat food daily.
- No dogs please. Only trained Service Animals are allowed by Federal Law.
We do not allow Emotional Support Animals.
- Please no swimming.
- Littering, the irresponsible use of alcohol, and careless smokers are
- No buses please.